You know the Shtick…25 days 25 felt Christmas crafts and away we go!
You know your going to need some help setting up all those complex toys at 2:00am, butter up Santa’s helper this year with one of these sweet Pennsylvania Dutch inspired heart ornaments. “See how much I love you? Now just finish that assembling that third bike, you don’t need me here right. I mean one of us should get some sleep, Goodnight Sweetheart.”
You will need:
- Applique pattern
- Tracing paper
- 3 5-x-7-inch pieces of red felt
- 3 5-x-7-inch pieces of white felt
- Dressmaker’s tracing paper
- Sewing thread: red and white
- Sharp embroidery Scissors that cut to a point
- Pinking shears
- 9-inch lengths of red and white braid
(all photos via Better Homes and Gardens)
Read the full tutorial at Better Homes and Gardens
Missed some of the 25 days and want to start from day one?